Coinsuper Premium Fintech (HK) Co., Limited (“Coinsuper Premium”) is committed to providing a secure, fully compliant and efficient virtual asset trading platform to our customers. It complies with the highest standards of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing compliance requirements and requires all its employees and customers to adhere to these standard to prevent the use of our platform for money laundering and terrorist financing purposes.
Our KYC/AML policy sets forth the AML requirements of Hong Kong with reference to the Guideline on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism (For Licensed Corporations) issued by SFC in Nov 2018 and Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Finance Institutions) Ordinance, Cap. 615.
It includes but is not limited to:
- Senior Management Oversight of the AML Policy;
- The appointment of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) or alternative position as required by local regulation;
- A Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) Programme, which incorporates Customer Identification and Verification (“ID&V”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) principles, and Customer Screenings;
- Conducting enhanced due diligence (“EDD”) on customers assessed as higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (“PEPs”) in senior positions, their relatives and close associates;
- Establishing processes and systems designed to monitor customer transactions for the purpose of identifying suspicious activity;
- The investigation and subsequent reporting of suspicious activity to the appropriate regulatory bodies;
- Mandated regular independent testing and regular AML training of its employees; and
- Maintain CDD information, transaction records and other records that are necessary and sufficient to meet the record-keeping requirements under the AMLO.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to our AML Policy.
Coinsuper Premium Team