Only professional investors are allowed use the service on Coinsuper Premium. You can complete your identity verification through the following processes:
- Register on the Coinsuper Premium website;
- After completing the registration, go to [Identity Verification] and select the certification type that suits you (the certification type is immutable, please make a cautious selection);
- Follow the instruction to complete the investment questionnaire, customer agreement and upload all necessary identification documents;
- Upon the reception of all your documents, our reviewers will review your documents. During this process, we may request you to provide more information if necessary;
- The review may take few days or even longer. Please remain patient and we will reply you once your on-boarding application is completed. If you successfully pass the on-boarding process, you can start using our services.
*If you encounter any problem during the on-boarding process, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Each Customer can only register one account unless in the form of sub-accounts.
Verification Type Introduction:
- Individual PIs – individual PIs are those who have a portfolio of not less than HK$8 million (or its equivalent).
- Corporate PIs – trustee companies responsible for total asset of not less than HK$40 million; corporations or partnerships having either a portfolio of not less than HK$8 million or total assets of not less than HK$40 million (or equivalents); and, corporation that act solely as investment holding companies and are wholly owned by one of the foregoing or by an Individual PI.
- Institutional PIs – licensed or registered institutions, authorized financial institutions, insurers, collective investment schemes (CISs), registered schemes (e.g. Mandatory Provident Fund, MPF), governments, central banks and multilateral agencies.
For detailed definition of professional investors, please refer to Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rule (Cap. 571, section 397(1))