To make you better understood about Coinsuper Premium's services, we offer you a Coinsuper Premium simulation environment where you can experience Coinsuper Premium's services, transactions and test API strategies with virtual asset and funds allocated to you.
- Enter the simulation environment: you can enter the simulation environment through the Coinsuper Premium official website and register in the simulation environment. The registration process is consistent with Coinsuper Premium.
- Completion of registration: when you complete the registration, your account will automatically jump into the status of “KYC Completed” “Bank Card Bound”. Your account balance will have 100,000 USD, 100 BTCs, 2,000 ETHs as virtual experience funds.
- Simulation fund management: the simulation environment is only used for user experience Coinsuper Premium transaction process and API: all the funds in your simulation environment account are virtual funds. Therefore, in the simulation environment, the account does not support financial operations such as fiat currency deposit and withdrawal, and bank card binding.
- Trading in the simulation environment: trading rules of the simulation environment are exactly the same as those of Coinsuper Premium. After the registration is completed, you can enter the trading page of simulation environment at once and use virtual funds to trade.
- Test API in the simulation environment: the simulation environment provides its API service whose function is completely consistent with Coinsuper Premium. In the simulation environment, the webpage of [Manage API], an application channel for API accessing and detailed API operation documents are provided. Once successfully connected, you can run the test in a simulated environment.
- Simulation environment operation: except that virtual funds the simulation environment and the real trading platform of Coinsuper Premium follow the same rules, including trading rules and user agreements.